For years as an innkeeper, guests would ask if I had a cookbook they could buy. For years I said over the winter, I was going to put one together. I never did. But Down East Magazine’s book division approached me and asked if I wanted to write one in April 2010. And November 1, 2010 I submitted my manuscript, photos and all. It was a busy summer! The first Art of Breakfast was published in May 2011.
Visit The Art of Breakfast on Facebook and LOBSTER: 75 Recipes Celebrating the World’s Favorite Seafood on Facebook
The Art of Breakfast, B&B Style Recipes to Make at Home
The 2nd edition is AVAILABLE ON AMAZON or buy a signed copy from me
Breakfast, Brunch, Small Bites, Sweet and Savory, Cocktails, and Baked Goods Cover photo: poached egg over fried green tomatoes with grilled shrimp, bacon, shaved Parmesan and a creamy, spicy remoulade!
$27.50 plus $3.63 shipping = $31.13
The Art of Breakfast, How to Bring B&B Entertaining Home
The 1st edition was sold on Amazon but is now sold out and out of print (which is why we went to a 2nd edition), although you can occasionally find it online or in bookstores throughout the country. I do still have a few copies available to sell directly!
$25.95 plus $3.63 shipping = $29.58
My newest cookbook is titled “LOBSTER: 75 Recipes Celebrating the World’s Favorite Seafood” and is available for sale on Amazon.
Or buy a signed copy directly from me using the BUY NOW button or scan the Paypal or Venmo QR code below.
$28.95 plus $4.04 shipping = $32.99 be sure to provide personalization instructions!
You’ll find Starters, Small Bites, Soups, Salads, Dips and Spreads, Sandwiches and Handhelds, Tacos, Breakfast and Entrees. And two Bloody Mary recipes with lobster stock. All you need to entertain family, friends or just yourself!
A SAMPLING OF THE RECIPES:
- Fresh Lobster Spring Roll – butter lettuce, mango, avocado, carrot, fried shallots, soy
- Coconut fried lobster with curry mango aioli
- Potato scallion latke topped with poached lobster, lemon zest sour cream, red onion, fresh dill
- Cheese Fondue with grilled lobster, baby potatoes and asparagus
- Lobster and candied bacon slider on brioche with wasabi brown butter mayo and pickled red onion-carrot relish
- Fried lobster Po’Boy with garlic aioli, roasted shallots, lettuce and tomatoes
- Lobster Banh Mi Taco – corn tortillas with pickled radish and carrot, cucumber, sweet wasabi aioli and cilantro
- Sweet and Spicy Lobster, Bacon and Poblano Corn Chowder, cornbread croutons
- Lobster, mango and avocado salad with citrus vinaigrette
- Lobster and Corn Quiche with Fontina and Basil with Cornbread Crust
- Black pepper Parmesan biscuits topped with lobster, Parmesan béchamel, sautéed leeks, roasted tomatoes, poached egg, sherry butter, micro greens
- Savory scallion waffle topped with lobster poached in brown butter and poached egg drizzled with wasabi butter and sweet soy glaze
- Lobster and andouille sausage with jalapeño cheddar grits topped with bacon, scallions and a smoked tomato butter
- Grilled lobster tails, corn puree, queso fresco, smoked paprika oil, fried shallots, crispy cornbread crouton
- Lobster Pot Pie
- Lobster, Mushroom and Asparagus Crepes with Lemon Brown Butter
- BLT Bloody – Bacon, Lobster Stock, Roasted Tomatoes, tomato juice
My award winning Lobster Wontons were a big hit at the 2018 Boothbay Harbor Claw Down Event!