The Lodge at Pleasant Point
A Full Service Lakefront Inn and Restaurant on Kezar Lake in Lovell, Maine
WHERE NOSTALGIA MEETS RUSTIC MAINE ELEGANCE…
Lodging, dining and endless outdoor activities. The Lodge at Pleasant Point is nestled in a grove of pine trees on the shore of Kezar Lake. The lodge is perfectly placed for breathtaking sunsets year-round which you can soak in on the wrap around porch or gazebo.
Constructed in 1911, the lodge has recently experienced numerous renovations and is opened to the public complete with guest rooms, fine dining and delicious Pub fare. Lounge on the private beach, play tennis or explore nearby towns.
The Kezar experience is not complete unless you’ve stayed at the Lodge at Pleasant Point.
Throughout the summer months, boat slips are available for seasonal rentals and to also entice guests to Dock and Dine. For winter they are equipped so visitors can snowmobile straight from the lake to their door.
The cozy and welcoming décor, spacious grounds and large private rooms are ideal for business events, family reunions, unique vacations, retreats, getaways and picturesque events.
At a Glance
- 145 Pleasant Point Rd, Lovell, ME 04051
- Map U36, Lot 7
- 1.86 acres
- Book 5505, Page 378, Oxford County Registry of Deeds
- 2022 Real Estate Taxes $16,874
- Built in 1911
- Total square footage: 10,581
- Zoning: Shoreland
- 11 guest rooms with private baths in the main lodge (one is ADA accessible)
- Elm Cottage has 4 bedrooms which can be rented as 3 separate units (1/1/2) and a kitchen
- Hemlock Cottage has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2nd floor owner/manager’s apartment w/bedroom, kitchen and a view!
- 18-20 parking spaces on site (gravel lot) plus 15 in the public lot
- Private Well (drilled) and Septic
- Heat: Electric, propane, oil; hot water baseboard, radiator, multi-zone
- A/C window units (rooms) and 2 mini split heat pumps in restaurant
- Hot water: propane
- Exterior: wood shingle siding
- Roofing: Metal
- Fire Life Safety: Wet sprinkler system
- Spacious commercial kitchen with 1 walk in fridge, 1 reach in freezer, 2 chest freezers
- Very successful local restaurant and pub with spacious dining room, can seat about 100: there are 12 bar stools, 12 bar seats at high tops; 15 four-top tables in the dining room. For events they can accommodate 8-10 ten-person round tops;
- Two restrooms off the lobby/reception area
- Beautiful open Great Room with wood burning fireplace and various seating areas
- Over 500 feet of water frontage on Kezar Lake with a sandy beach!
- Docking system with 32 boat slips
- Storage shed
- Electric golf cart
- Outdoor BBQ center
- Outdoor wood fire pit
- Various kayas and canoes
There is plenty to do in Lovell and the surrounding areas. Hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, sailing, sightseeing, antiquing, flying, horseback riding, dining and exploring all the area has to offer! Or just enjoy the serenity and beautiful Kezar Lake views from the grounds or lovely front porch on the grounds of the Lodge at Pleasant Point!
The inn is located:
- 1.5 hours from Portland
- 3.5 hours from Bar Harbor
- 3 hours from Boston
- 2.5 hours from Camden
- 35 minutes to Naples
- 30 minutes to Bethel
- 35 minutes from North Conway, NH
Restaurant & Pub at The Lodge at Pleasant Point
This very popular spot with locals and guests is the perfect place to dine and relax. The restaurant can seat up to 100 guests, with additional room at the bar.
The chef prepares mouth-watering menus for each season that are perfect for every palette.
And their full bar offers craft cocktails, a variety of local brews and a generous wine list.
Authentic Lakefront Maine Weddings
Nestled in the beautiful foothills of the White Mountains, The Lodge at Pleasant Point is a rare find for a perfect, intimate getaway wedding or event.
Surrounded by organic beauty set on Kezar lake, this hidden gem creates the perfect setting for those fun, romantic and outdoor vibes guests are looking for on their special day.